I have a project in mind that I want to have the details withheld right now as a surprise for later, but in the meantime, how good is the quality of this recording I just did right now?
50 Facts1. Coca Cola is my vice.50 Facts by Number9Robotic
2. My cat is named Mindy. She has no tail because she's a Manx.
3. My favorite Youtube video is "if" by Vsauce.
4. My favorite songs of all time is "You! Me! Dancing!" by Los Campensinos!, "Sydney" by Caravan Palace and "3005" by Childish Gambino.
5. For the longest time I volunteered at a bigass church in chinatown called the First United Church. Everybody there called it the "F U Church."
6. I stopped watching Nostalgia Critic after his "Sharknado" review for its blatantly inaccurate parody of Mythbusters.
7. Doug Walker kind of scares me.
8. My favorite movie entertainment-wise is "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World," though I like the comic a bit more.
9. My favorite movie emotionally is "it's such a beautiful day." Look it up; it's only an hour long.
10. My IQ is apparently 120.
11. My memory is very selective. I remember every single League champ and Mega Man robot master but I can't remember what I had for breakfast.
12. My favorite LoL champ is Veigar, but I a
The SubwayA businessman has finally finished his overtime.The Subway by Number9Robotic
He finally goes home after a long night.
He waits for his train in the lonely subway.
He stands behind the yellow warning line next to the tracks.
Another man slowly walks into the station.
He stops behind the businessman.
He waits for the train in the lonely subway.
The train starts to come in.
Children's Media Has Doomed The FutureYesterday I was scrolling through TV, too bored to actually focus on anything. At one point I was lying down when I hit YTV showing one of the newer episodes of Spongebob, a show that I have ignored ever since the term “Squidward Torture Porn” became a common term to describe one of their episodes (season 5, I think?), and I was too lazy to change the channel again.Children's Media Has Doomed The Future by Number9Robotic
The episode was called “Are You Happy Now?” The basic plot is that one of the secondary characters has become suicidally depressed.
I’m not exaggerating.
Squidward, resident Eeyore and cosmic punching bag, is revealed to not have a happiest memory (which is a blatant lie if you've seen any episodes from season 1-3), and slowly withers away that thought. Spongebob tries to cheer him up, and surprisingly for this point in the show, it’s actually presented as a genuine act of kindness, but since the universe/writers hate Squidward for absolutely no logical reason, all of SB’s attempts